PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

please?

badge 002 by you.

Could you all please do me a huge favor? The Top Baby Blogs site just reset their info and I had to register It's a Wonderful Life all over again! We would love it if you could take a few seconds to vote for us. Just click the brown button below and then click the brown screen that pops up.

I have met so many wonderful people through this site, the higher ranked we are the more people find this blog. A lot of the blogs I have posted to the right are also registered with TBB so if you are visiting them and see a vote button, make sure you click for them too...they all deserve your votes much more than I do.

Here's the button, thanks for voting!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

Dori the Giant said...

I voted. :) Hope it helps!

Lacy said...

I voted as well..

Love the picture, he is too cute..

Lacy
www.littlesoupfamily.com

alliehallmarr said...

Thank you so much Dori and Lacy!!

Brianna Renee said...

you got my vote!

Paige Baker said...

Henry is so beautiful. Voted.

jill said...

okay, but only because that picture of henry is so cute! haha, jk! i already voted for you yesterday when i saw it reset...and today too! :)

alliehallmarr said...

Thank you all for your votes! Because of you we are on the first page for a bit. It's so exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails