PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Henry's Godmother

13450_410348618770_540918770_4284726_5067368_n by you.

This is my best friend Melissa and her wonderful boyfriend Andrew. Melissa is Henry's godmother and although they haven't met yet I just know he's going to love her as much as I do. If Henry ever has a problem and feels like he can't talk to us, I trust that the advice she will give him will probably be better than anything we could have said. Seriously, this girl blows my mind. She has such a refreshing, unique way of seeing things and is also the kindest person I have ever met.

Melissa is: lazy summer days, Iron and Wine and Beatles on vinyl, Traumeel, charcoal tattoos, key clubs, long rainy drives, Shins concerts and Joanna Newsome records, rescued kittens, beach runs, wooden postcards, broken windows, endless conversations about the boy named N, Soy Delicious ice cream, and Bob Dylan on repeat.

I love this girl.

please vote for us! we need a boooooooost! just click the brown bar below :)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You're such a good friend!!!!

alliehallmarr said...

thank you!

Jess Craig said...

that's awesome that henry has a godmother! i don't know if i know anyone that i could trust like that? that's seriously so great! (i voted)

alliehallmarr said...

thanks jess, yeah i feel so fortunate to have met such a wonderful person. voted for you too today!

Veronica said...

your bestie is hot! haha

also, sent a vote your way

xoxo ;o)

Paige Baker said...

You just described Cheryl Pierson. No joke--it's insane.

Brittany said...

Aidyns godmother is my bestie, and although the things I shared with her, are different then those you shared with your beautiful friend.. I also trust that Aidyn can go to his godmother for anything! :) I think our kids are awfully lucky to have friends that are so awesome!!! :)

alliehallmarr said...

Jessica: YES! I totally agree!

Paige: Doesn't surprise me, Cheryl seems so wonderful and you and me are so alike...we would choose similar best friends, ha!

Brittany: Awww, Aidyn sounds very lucky! Do you live close to her currently?

Sabriel said...

beautiful! beautiful! i love your blog and i love how you do all of your pictures with the rounded corners. how do you do that????

henry is ADORABLE.

alliehallmarr said...

Hello Sabriel! Your kind comment made me smile today, thank you! I edit all of my pictures using picnik.com (via flickr). I think it's one of their free features too, it's under "frames". check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails