PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy!

lindsey's visit may 10 159 by you.

Wednesdays are my days off. My days to catch up on everything I've avoided doing for the past week and spend some one on one time with my favorite little man. This morning we snuggled in bed, napping on and off and wasting way too much time on Hulu. After we were both caught up on sleep (and TV shows. Ack!) we headed downtown for a walk in the park. Lately it has been too humid to take Henry outside but today the temperature was perfect. I enjoyed an iced coffee while H sat contently in his stroller, watching the artists painting historic buildings and the college students whizzing by on their bicycles.

Lazy Georgia summers are the best, but they're even better when you have a tiny friend to share them with.

ps. thank you all so much for such wonderful comments in response to my "transitions" post. i'm still working on responses back so until then please know how much i appreciated and needed to hear every thing you wrote. you are all the very best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you make me so excited to have my little girl! Although we won't be walking to the park during summer, it would be way too hot in AZ! lol

http://velvetbirds.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

I don´t think quality-time is a waste, huh? ;-)

MrsAstor said...

Just found your blog. Love, love, love! We're actually moving from FL to GA tomorrow! Where in GA do you live?

Anonymous said...

I love lazy days. I have Tues & Wed off during the week and usually run my errands but sometimes it's nice to just do nothing with your baby.

alliehallmarr said...

Jazmyn: You are going to have so much fun with your little baby! I love taking H everywhere and showing him new things!

Iris: AGREE!

Mrs Astor: Hope you have a safe and quick move! We live in Savannah...

Ellejaysays: I think H hates running errands just as much as I do would much rather do nothing too :) Days off are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails