PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

Get me a Coffee!

baby henry month 5 038 by you.

Don't even bother trying to get a hold of him during tax season!

** Thank you all for your votes so far, we have made it to the front page! I feel like I should let you all know that this is not important to me because I want to "beat" out the other blogs or become the most popular blog on the internet. I have met many amazing blog friends since registering It's a Wonderful Life on the site and would love keep meeting more people who can continue to offer me advice, encouragement, and humor when I'm feeling a bit stressed. Your votes mean the world to me as I know you are all so busy. You guys are the best! **

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

10 comments:

Dori the Giant said...

Haha nice pic. And you're welcome! :)

If I ever have a kid, I'm going to need advice from the entire world. I don't know a thing about kids!

alliehallmarr said...

Thanks Dori! Yes, it's so nice meeting other people who can say, "Hey, I've been there and made it through..." Being a new mom is one of the scariest/stressful things ever but with a good amount of support it's not so bad :)

melissa rohr said...

the look on his face is the best part of this whole photo. love it!

congrats on making the top page!

Jamie said...

you got it, girl.

alliehallmarr said...

ha ha, thanks. i took the pic and then thought "wow. how can a tiny baby even looked stressed?" :)

melissa rohr said...

p.s.
i tagged you for a beautiful blogger award!

Brittany said...

yay congrats!

I LOOOVVVEEE this picture! :) yo uare so creative!

alliehallmarr said...

Oh THANKS Melissa!!

Brittany, you are very sweet. Thank you!

Moriah said...

I have loved reading your blog, and thank TBB for making it possible for all of us to share our babies with each other. It's so much fun getting to see your experiences as a new mom, and watching your little boy grow up. Makes me so excited for everything I will soon get to experience with my little boy!! I voted for you! :)

-Moriah

http://josiahsnest.com

alliehallmarr said...

Moriah, me too! Your little boy is so gorgeous and growing so fast (why do they have to do that?!?!) Voting for you right now, thanks for the click!

Related Posts with Thumbnails