PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

is that a bird?

"Baby Wearing"

Ever since H passed the (intimidating) fragile and floppy new baby stage, these two have become very busy boys. G loves holding Henry up so that his legs are dancing on his chest and walking him from room to room singing songs about the things they see. These days chubby-baby superhero sightings are becoming more frequent as G flies him around the house yelling, "Hey mom, here I commmmmme!"

** click and click to vote for us today! thank you for all of your votes so far! **



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

9 comments:

Jess Craig said...

also, i'm so glad that henry has his dad! that's really great and shouldn't be taken for granted (not that you do).

Jess Craig said...

i like the blue! and i of course voted. we have to support each other.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Ha! This is cute. Mike was so afraid of the wobbly/no neck strength stage. :)

alliehallmarr said...

Thanks Jess! I voted for you too, I really love your blog and I'm so happy I found it. I want everyone to find your blog too!

Chelsey: Us too! Their just so floppy when they're little guys!

Lacy said...

How funny and cute..

Thought you might be interested in this give away I'm having.

http://www.littlesoupfamily.com/2010/06/pear-tree-greetings-give-way.html

Lacy
www.littlesoupfamily.com

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Love it! Wait till he flies around and giggles at the same time. It's the best!!! :)

alliehallmarr said...

Thanks Lacy! I'll be sure to enter, those labels are so cute!

Sarah: That sounds like it will be almost too much cute to handle! I can't wait!

jill said...

im in love with this picture! sooo sweet!
ryan likes to put corbin on his shoulders and corbin smiles every second he's up there!

andrea @ silence and noise said...

YOur boys are so adorable. I love seeing Bresho interact with his dad as well! It melts my heart to see how much they love each other. I only hope that love grows every day and that they remain close for ever. Love catching up on your blog and reading about your amazing little family. Henry is as adorable as always with his big, bright eyes! love you xxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails