PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updates.

I found some old photos and videos and just updated my Flicker account. This week is flying by which is pretty exciting because I have the following two weeks off. It's hard to believe my sisters are coming in just a couple weeks. Yesterday it was 62 degrees and rainy...something about that kind of weather puts me in a great mood. Woke up this morning, however to the usual 20 degree day :-( I'm headed out the door soon, but here's a few of the photos I found.

Critical Mass outside our apartment:


Summer 2008:


Our apartment:




Here's a video of G attempting to kick some yogurt and then catch it. What happens instead is pretty awesome....




I have more videos and photos on Flicker. The webpage is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/allieinthecity/. You could also just click HERE.

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is pretty cool Al!!

Yor Sis,
Karli

Related Posts with Thumbnails