PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm In Love...

I just worked way longer than I should of, putting together a video of our downtown trip yesterday. Now it won't let me save it as a movie file, which means I can't upload it to YouTube, which means I can't share it with all of you. My poor computer is really on it's last legs. I'm extremely tired (again!) so I'll try fixing it later tomorrow.

We had a real busy day...searched for keys, ran down to Navy Pier, hung out with Homer, and ate deep dish pizza from Gino's East (pictures to come!).

This morning I really wouldn't have guessed that the day would have turned out so amazing and awesome, but it did. We're all feeling closer than ever and some things happened today that really made me realize just how lucky I am to have my sisters. They are so important to me and I've never been more proud of them. I'm real lucky to have them here with me right now. If I ever meet anybody more patient, caring, and understanding than they are my world will be turned upside down.

I love these girls so much...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

And I am so blessed to have the best daughters in the world....As I've always said, "No matter what happens, when your best friend has left you, your boyfriend is gone, your dog has died, and it feels like no one else is there for you, YOUR SISTERS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!"
-MOM

Related Posts with Thumbnails