PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Two Beautiful Finds.

Happy Saturday everybody! We're headed downtown to the farmer's market and then we're going to get some ice cream and vegan sandwiches for a picnic in the park. Before we go, I wanted to share with you two of the most beautiful reads, both have been on my mind for weeks. Jeez, It's really about time I share these with you.

Beauty #1: It's not too often that I read something that makes me cry, but this article in the Seattle Times (home state SHOUT OUT! Haaaaaaay!) really had me going. It is such a beautiful story and (almost) restores my faith in humanity. Thanks Amy for posting this :)

Beauty #2: If you haven't already, please hop over to Jamie's blog and check out her Karma & Kindness Week posts. Be sure to read each one. These are so wonderful that weeks later I am still thinking about them and trying to find ways to apply each to my everyday life.

Beauty #3: Oooookay, so I said I only had two beautiful things to share. But seriously, what kind of crazy would I be if I didn't post a picture of H under a title like this??

Yay for sunny Savannah days (and awesome sunglasses, size: tiny!)

Wishing you all an awesome weekend!!

P.S. We've fallen way behind on Top Baby Blogs. Do you think you could all do us a huuuuge favor and click the brown bar below sometime? I know this post is hella full of links but it would mean the world to us! Thanks!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

Paige Baker said...

I love you. I love the farmers market. I love H. I love voting for you. I love those links. Ahh...!!

alliehallmarr said...

So much LOVE! All your love returned and then some Paige! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails