PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey Lindsey!

lindsey's visit may 10 002 by you.

Aunt Lindsey is here! Aunt Lindsey is here! We've been having so much fun catching up, pinching sweet baby cheeks, and goo-goo-gahing at the smiliest baby-who-had-to-get-shots EVER! Going to try and get some sweet sleep before Henry's up for his 11:30 night cap at the milk bar. You can read about Lindsey's first day here. I couldn't have written a more beautiful post about their meeting.

Doctor appointment updates tomorrow! My boy is getting F-A-T! Yum, yum, yum. I love it!

6 comments:

Paige Baker said...

hehehe, this post made me feel all warm.

Jess said...

Your blog is just too cute. I love how you write and how much you love your little boy!

Delirium said...

night cap at the milk bar!!! oh, you make me laugh. :)

what a sweet baby!

jill said...

yay! i love that all your fam is coming to visit you! too sweet! have a fun fun fun time! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww...so cute together!

Ren@e

Iris Flavia said...

Very cute, indeed!
Oh, am I nervous (and excited!) to meet my niece - after she´ll be in this world mid/end-August!

I hope I will be a good Auntie...

Related Posts with Thumbnails