PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Weekend in Pictures

IMG_1251

It's already the last few weeks of summer (although down here it's too hot until November). I'm adjusting to school nicely and trying to enjoy every moment I get home with Henry because I sense that the tiny Henry is going to be gone before I know it. Seriously guys, today he looked at me and said, "I want apple juicccccce" and then yelled "NO!" and slammed the door on his way out. And today we're getting him a potty because he can tell us when he's going to the bathroom now (usually when we're in public and he's real loud about it too.... "I GO PEE PEE!")

We're enjoying the weekends together. G just started a new job and he's super busy during the week so I love when we can leisurely do whatever we want as a family. And now that we live three blocks away from an awesome water park and some good restaurants it feels like there's more to do.

A few weekends ago we ate breakfast at a cafe down the street and let Henry run around the park until he was covered in sweat. He sweats so much, it's unreal.

IMG_1258

IMG_1265
stackin jamz

IMG_1267

He punctured the top of a cream with his teeth and drank it all.

IMG_1282

IMG_1280

IMG_1284

My baby's more fit than your baby.

IMG_1309

IMG_1288

IMG_1274

We actually had to retrace our steps for this stupid missing dog. How have we not lost this thing yet? It's like 1 1/2 inches!

IMG_1313 IMG_1264

& stroller rides for everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails