PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Guest Post at The Paper Mama

papermama

You can find me over at The Paper Mama today, writing about a scary Henry moment and sharing my new favorite pictures of H.

This was actually posted yesterday but I'm so behind on everything that I'm just now getting to telling you about it. It's only day two of this SAHM thing and I don't know how ya'll do it! Being Henry's sole source of entertainment is more exhausting than I had imagined and this new routine is definitely going to take some getting used to. Though I am feeling really good about all the one on one time I can pour into Henry's life right now and these slow morning cuddles aren't too shabby either <3
Related Posts with Thumbnails