PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Insulting Intelligence

Photo on 2011-08-30 at 15.08

Before my night classes I've been writing little instruction notes for Garrison. And by little I actually mean ridiculously huge. This is the first time I've had to leave Henry's bedtime routine in the hands of someone else so I feel like I have to over explain everything in great detail. Poor G!

I kept this note I wrote before the first night of class because omgyouguys I drew the exact toothpaste dab size. How freaking crazy does that make me look? Seriously. The next day I realized how absurd this was. I mean, like he would really put the toothpaste on the brush and then run to the kitchen and match it up with my illustration? I've always considered myself a pretty laid back mom but this is seriously making me reassess myself.
Related Posts with Thumbnails