Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kitchen Nightmares.

So I thought I would be a sweetheart tonight and make baked macaroni and cheese with bread crumbs for G. What started off as an awesome idea quickly turned into a disaster and a huge, frustrating production. It should not take even the worst cook this many dishes to make such a small meal. I must have used every freakin dish in the kitchen (no, seriously).

Dishes Used: Finished Product:Yesterday I reached the 40 WEEK!!! mark in this pregnancy.


Any day now little H, ooookay? We're ready for you (and I promise I won't bake anything!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats CUTE allie! i'm sorry that your dinner plans didn't work out as you had hoped!

Love you!!

Renae

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh gosh, looks delish tho! You look great!

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails