PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

Concerning Your Latest Crush....

Dear Baby,

Just wanted to let you know that I do feel you kick and roll every time a Taylor Swift song plays on the radio. I've read that babies begin hearing things as early as 16 weeks and that they kick and move to sounds they find comforting and familiar. I have somehow managed to expose you to enough Taylor Swift that you now find her songs comforting and familiar and for this I am so, so sorry.

Since you can't see right now, I will tell you that she is really pretty and young (bonus for you!!). But there is better music out there!! I've tried playing other bands and keeping your baby ears away from the radio on drives home from work but she is the only thing that really gets you moving.

If you could maybe give a little kick next time I play Band of Horses or Bob Dylan or Rogue Wave I'd be a real happy momma. Thanks baby H.

Love,
Allie
Related Posts with Thumbnails