PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010

< LOVE >

I must have the most wonderful and talented sisters in the whole entire world. Just received this video via Facebook...they made it for me and baby H as a Christmas present. Lindsey is singing and playing guitar and little Karli is playing piano and singing as well. I'm not blaming hormones this time on the fact that I teared up quite a bit over this one...

I just love my sisters.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This video hasn't helped my emotional state at all. I tear up when I think about Megan leaving, I weep when I watch the video!!!!I just need to hang a box of kleenex around my neck.

Doni said...

Sweetest gift ever! You have wonderfully kind sisters! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails