PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Farm Life.

IMG_3269

IMG_3321

IMG_3308 IMG_3281

IMG_3294

IMG_3279 IMG_3278

IMG_3315

when we were little kids, we worked for weeks to clear this patch in the woods into a "secret garden". we'd bury treasures in the ground, plant flowers, build benches, and just hide out there. eventually it became a pet cemetery too! that's not taking a cute story and making it way creepy at all....right?

IMG_3274

IMG_3297

IMG_3302
gettin serious with "papa"

IMG_3333
this was my car when i was in highschool! i lovvvved this car.

IMG_3296
my parent's house

IMG_3332

I came to Washington expecting some serious winter weather since it was obvious we weren't going to get any in Savannah but it's been so warm! What's up with that WA? I'm trying really hard to not think about the fact that this means no snow this trip. Poor southern Henry! He's destined to be a complete weather wimp.

Henry's been having a ton of fun running around my parent's property and playing with their animals. Today he rode the tractor for half an hour with my dad, threw some grass at the horses, stomped through my mom's garden, and followed the dog around as it chewed up an old can of Chef Boyardee Spaghettios and Axe deodorant. That's so farm life Y'ALL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails