PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas!

IMG_3664 IMG_3662

IMG_3675

We put up our little Christmas tree last weekend! I thought we'd have to be pulling Henry away from it every second but surprisingly he leaves it alone. I even let him play with the ornaments before we put them on the tree and he doesn't try to take them off. Maybe he's too busy bothering "Butts" the cat to bother with the tree?

I'm really really excited for Christmas this year, it's so fun watching Henry get into everything that I liked as a kid. We've already watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer five times and he's filling in the blanks to Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You (he sings, "Youuuuuu BEE-BEE!") I'm almost done with school and we're flying home to Washington on the 8th. Life is exciting!
Related Posts with Thumbnails