PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

26! 26! 26!

lindsey's visit may 10 103 lindsey's visit may 10 108

Tomorrow is my birthday. Up until today I seriously thought it was a week away. I used to count down the days to my birthday and now they're sneaking up on me because I'm in a trance watching Henry grow into a toddler.

Twenty five was a good one but I'm excited for twenty six (even though I hate inching towards thirty...) My aunt is visiting, I have an entire week off, a plane ticket home for July, and Cold War Kids are playing a free show tomorrow. Now if someone could tell my computer that it's not cool to crash two days before my birthday and bring me a huge plate of cold tiramisu tomorrow will completely rule.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Related Posts with Thumbnails