PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Realizing How Much You've Grown.

The other day, when I was sorting through my trunk full of memories, I came across my old diary from when I was 14. Seriously so ridiculous and funny. Here's two of my most favorite entries:

Thursday, October 5, 1999.
Journal,

Things continue to go on. Life is like a roller coaster for me. Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays are like waiting in line to get on the roller coaster. Then Mondays, I'm actually getting on the roller coaster. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the roller coasters...fun and exciting, but too fast. Jay is still so cute and I still can't quite tell weather he likes me or Michelle more.
On Wednesday I had an orthodontist appointment and so I missed half of science class :-( Jay asked me if they are going to take my braces off and I told him, "next month". After science I was talking to Mr. Science and I looked over at Jay. He was staring at me. He stared at me the whole time I talked.
Soley looked at the picture of Jay and I and said, "He sits like a hottie." I felt like saying, "HE IS!" But I was on the phone and my mom was right next to me. Somehow I wish I could get a picture of him. I would be sooooo happy. Somehow, I've got to get a hot picture. Michelle wants to get a picture of Travis, even though I think she's starting to like Jay :-( Our next field trip is to Olympia. I don't know when.

Also, THIS:

Popular Things in 1999.

1. Beanie Babies
2. Music (N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Brittany Spears)
3. Y2K
4. Pokemon (Japanese)
5. PlayStation and Nintendo 64
6. Baggy pants
7. Wide legged pants
8. Stripes
9. Abercrombie and Fitch/Tommy Hilfiger (clothing companies)

Was I not the coolest 14 year old ever?
Related Posts with Thumbnails