PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

how motherhood has changed me

henryone 199

Two days ago I was on a run when I tripped over my shoelace and broke my fall with nothing but my knee and elbow. I can't even remember the last time I skinned my knee. It was totally embarrassing as I sat on the street and listened a handful of bros describe my fall from their porch.

Before becoming a mom I would have limped home and made the whole thing into a bigger deal than it really was. Boohoohoo. Now runs are my only "me time" and dammit! I was not about to cut out early to return to a messy house and a screaming Henry. SO, I finished my run and then went home and made a huge deal over my new cut. Boohoohoo.

Also, I fashioned a darn good, makeshift band-aid out of a nursing pad and surgical tape last night. Woot woot! (Isn't motherhood exciting...)

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Related Posts with Thumbnails