PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

Best Weekend

henryone 105

We had an awesome two days off. It's been super nice out (like 90 degrees + humid) and we took full advantage of it. I'm talking water parks, lunch on the porch, dinners with live music, open windows, and Blue Moons before five advantage of it. We even made a new friend and brought back the Wham! Pandora channel. It was just one of those weekends (more pictures to come!)

** I just installed Intense Debate & hoping it works. I think it will make replying to each of your comments easier. I love talking to all of you but often times skip the replies because I don't know who actually receives them, you know? Anyway, please let me know if it isn't working... **

vote for us?
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Related Posts with Thumbnails