PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First Vlog

Trying something new this week. I was surprisingly nervous about doing this but I'm giving it a go because I think it's fun to be able to hear a blogger's voice through video rather than the usual writing. Also, being so far away from family and friends I figure it'd be a great way for them to see how we're doing! This vlog is part of the Vlogging Vednesdays project over at Adeline's Daddy. Make sure you check out the other videos there, say hey to awesome DON (not Ron), and link up yours if you are participating!

I make Henry do some cute tricks at the end, you know...to balance out my total awkwardness. Here goes nothing....



* um, did i say, "parenthood"? maybe more realistically "seventh heaven" HA.

vote for us?


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Related Posts with Thumbnails