PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2012

2 1/2 & 5.

wedding

Yesterday Garrison and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. 5 years! That's kind of a lot (even though it doesn't feel like it). We wrote little love notes to each other and ate a green cake that Henry and Garrison made for me while I was at class. I think Garrison was trying to keep it all a surprise, which would have happened if Henry hadn't been waiting for me at the front door screaming, "WE GOT YO' CAKE MOMMMMM! WE GOT YO' CAKE!" Anyway, it was cute. A great anniversary with my best friend and our little funny Henry.

IMG_5850

IMG_5857
"I yicked your cake, mom"

IMG_5856
He took a huge bite of this and started crying, "I don't yike it!" and spitting wax out all over the table and the floor.

Yesterday was also Henry's half birthday. We ate half of a donut and he was half good for the entire day.

IMG_5842

IMG_5848

IMG_5862

And we got fish! Henry named them, "Tycee" and "Dydee".
Related Posts with Thumbnails