PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wildlife Center & Lessons in Patience.

henryONE 293
henry counts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 fits in half an hour!

I took Henry and the kids I nanny to the Wildlife Center last Tuesday. We've been outside a lot this week because I can already feel the humidity creeping up on us and I know that soon we'll be stuck in the house with the same plastic toys and a few boxes of crayons.

Henry wasn't into the animals as much as I thought he would be. In fact he spent most of the time screaming over not wanting to be in the stroller. You know the outings where you plan on taking a million pictures and then you realize it's easier to skip the photos and get the whole thing over with? Yeah. Still the older kids had a blast and as my mom says, it was a lesson in patience and handling public meltdowns for me.

henryONE 295
bad to the bone. don't let this cute look deceive you!

henryONE 296

henryONE 300

henryONE 298
does this picture make you nervous enough?

henryONE 299
i kept taking him out of his stroller so he could see the animals but when i'd put him back in he'd do this. exhausting!

henryONE 302
omg rooster!

henryONE 301
omg duck!

henryONE 303

henryONE 304
first juice box. first time realizing that it tastes better when it's not 95% water.

henryONE 305

Thanks to everyone who voted for us on the Circle of Moms Top 25 Baby Journal page. We ended the month in the #9 position and I am so happy. Couldn't have done it without all of you. THANK YOU!

Also, I'm slowly sending replies to all of your comments. This week has been crazy. I love and appreciate all of your comments so much and can't wait to get back to you all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails