PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day #2


DSC09860

Even though Henry looks like he's having the worst day of his life, my second Mother's Day was a lot of fun. Henry slept in until 8:30 which like, never happens and when he woke up Garrison took him to the store in his overnight diaper (omg DANGEROUSLY FULL) and dressed in some awful miss-matched pj's. When I realized that they had not just gone to the car but were actually going out in public I laughed super hard. Poor Garrison, leaving the house without realizing the power of a bottle of juice and a new diaper! But they survived and came back a half hour later with everything to make raspberry shortcake. Garrison also got me a new bag and some magazines to read at the gym. ::sigh:: I love him.

DSC09842

DSC09846

We drove to the flea market, it's kind of becoming a tradition. I actually told Garrison that we could get a dog this time. What the heck? Mother's Day was really turning me into an old softy I guess. They only had lap dogs so we ended up leaving dog-less anyway, which honestly is probably a really good thing.

DSC09865

DSC09854

DSC09853

DSC09851

DSC09894

DSC09859

DSC09884
dinner: bbq chicken pizza with cilantro and red onions

DSC09888 DSC09895

DSC09898
i'm not supposed to be doing this, so i like it

And just for good fun, this was Henry last Mother's Day:


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
We love your votes, thanks!
Related Posts with Thumbnails