PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

IMG_9921

I took Henry on a strawberry picking field trip last week and I think we'll be going back again soon. He already loves eating stuff off the floor so I'm sure he thought picking a million dirty berries and shoving them in his mouth without me yelling, "NO! ICKY!" ruled. They even had pig races and hayrides for the kids and we left with some fresh, organic strawberry jam!

IMG_9922
busted! crop destroyer

IMG_9918

IMG_9916 IMG_9914
the plants were like baby bumpers! he could only go forward and back to me so i wasn't having to constantly chase him. awesome.

IMG_9910
watching the pig races with his two best friends

IMG_9909

IMG_9906
hayride with mom and two peanut butter crackers that he later fed to the goats (shhhh)

IMG_9926

IMG_9927

IMG_9928
ever used a porta potty one handed, holding a baby in one arm and your purse on the opposite shoulder?

IMG_9931
i feel like all morning he was eating berries, stems included until i realized he was eating them that way...

IMG_9934

IMG_9932

We just got back from the beach and we're getting ready to watch the NBA playoffs. Okay, Garrison is because I really could care less about basketball. I will drink a beer and eat bbq potato chips though. That? I'm into. Tonight we're cooking up steaks and corn and enjoying this 90 degree weather. This weekend has been great, I hope you are all having an awesome one as well!

OH and voting ends tomorrow! Thanks!


(click here to vote)
Related Posts with Thumbnails