PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Goodbyes and Big Stomachs.

Today I said goodbye to all my little kiddos. I thought I'd be real excited but it was actually really hard. At least I'm not moving and will be able to visit them whenever I want. BIG plus of leaving? Not being so sick all the time!



Speaking of BIG...holy crap look at my stomach now! AND it gets bigger? This is getting really funny.



My family sent us a bunch baby clothes AND a machine for listening to baby's heartbeat! I can't wait to listen in on him and also for G to hear it as well (his first time!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look pregnant!!!Beautiful!!!I wonder if Baby Henry will whisper "feed me!" when you hook up your monitor!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails