PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lessons in Patience.

To the wonderful guys downstairs at Los 3 Panchos Taco Place,

After tonight I have the utmost respect for every single one of you. You all have more patience than most people can even begin to try to have, and I don't know how you do it. Even when I try to talk to you about the drunk jerks I have seen in your restaurant before you just laugh like it was nothing at all. The last time I ordered food from you there was a man complaining about a rash he had gotten all over his arm (which, by the way, was from his cheap watch), because he had been rolling on your floor. First of all, how drunk do you have to be to roll all over the floor of a restaurant?! Second, how much nerve do you have to have to refuse the food that people have cooked for you and yell in their faces about how much you think they suck? You all just laughed as he cussed at you and flexed his muscles a whole bunch. Tonight a guy didn't even pick up his order because he was way too busy trying to get the phone number of a girl whose friends kept yelling, "Come on, let's go. HEY... creepy corduroy guy, say goodbye to our friend now..." You just took his food off of the counter and forgot him. When I was leaving I held the door open for a shivering guy and said, "You're probably colder than me!" His response? "Probably not..." Do I really come off as rude? Ha. I am impressed by the number of times I have seen you all hold your tongues and keep your cool....I know I wouldn't be able to do it.

Love,

Allie

Related Posts with Thumbnails