PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2012

MAYCON!

IMG_3860

IMG_3861

IMG_3863

IMG_3857

For whatever reason, I hadn't thought to give Henry bacon until very recently. For like a week after he first tried it, all he wanted was, "Maycon". Can you blame him?

* The move is going really well! At least, that's what I keep telling myself. We've gotten most of our stuff moved out and we're finishing up the rest tomorrow (tons of storm today!) We slept in our new house for the first time last night and it felt really good. The problem with our old place was that it never really felt like a home. Even before we moved in I remember thinking something about it just didn't feel right. I love that this new house already feels good, even in spite of the fact that our stuff is in boxes and we're totally disorganized. We won't have a stove or hot water until Monday so it's kind of like we're camping. In a really nice, empty house. Time to get creative with the Forman/Microwave! Camping as a kid, my parents would bathe us in a large cooler....with water that they heated up on the fire. Hahaha, that's such a funny picture in my head. Ready for a microwaved water bath, Henry?
Related Posts with Thumbnails