PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 4, 2012

At the Beach

IMG_4066

IMG_4062

IMG_4059

IMG_4068

IMG_4058

Last weekend we all went to the beach. It's still a little cold here but pretty freakin crazy that we can be out in just sweaters in January. I wanted to get these pictures up before I forget but if I'm being completely honest, a nice trip to the beach isn't what I really want to be writing about. Henry has been really challenging lately and it's wearing me down guys. Sometimes I feel like crying because I'm so frustrated and just burnt out. Being a mom is so confusing. I mean, one day you feel like the most awesome put together mom in the world and then a day later you're wiping yogurt off of the walls at Panera, and apologizing to the lady who overheard you saying, "I can't handle this. I can't handle this. I can't handle you." as you haul your screaming/kicking toddler out of the restaurant. I need a break but I just can't seem to get one.
Related Posts with Thumbnails