PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween '11

6aca4c85505b47ae9c817e35d1215669_7
picture by caila

I'm so behind on posting here because of school. BUT I just finished a huge assignment and things are basically downhill from here so I'm feeling good. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this blog a little more up to date now, I've really missed it.

This Halloween was a ton of fun. Last year was good too but Henry was so little that he had no idea all of the awesome things going on around him. Boring! This year he was running up to houses yelling, "TREAT-TREAT!" with half of a KitKat bar smeared across his face. He walked at least 10 blocks on his own and refused to let us carry his huge bowl of candy. This year we walked him up to every scary thing we could find, you know, testing to see what scares him and what doesn't and WHOA, this kid is afraid of nothing! I mean, he literally grabbed a sucker out of a dead ghoul's hand without even batting an eye. It blows my mind, considering even Sesame Street scared the crap out of me until I was 4.

These pictures are from a pre-Halloween party at the YMCA. He was a Savannah tourist this year (minus a big camera because I'm lazy), although we got the following guesses and I think they're all pretty good:

1. Johnny Depp
2. Hunter S. Thompson in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
3. A Hawaiian boy (wth?)
4. Gilligan

IMG_2786

He wanted to take all of these ducks home and it really frustrated him that they had to stay in the pool. The little boy running the game would say, "No No baby, you have to take a prize- not a duck" and then he'd hand Henry the prize bucket. Henry would take like, three prizes at a time and the little boy would get all frustrated again. Freaking babies, eh?

IMG_2787

IMG_2783

IMG_2880

Reading his Halloween card from Grandma and Grandpa!

IMG_2795

OKDONE.

IMG_2867

IMG_2886

too much fun.
Related Posts with Thumbnails