PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cat Cubes

tomps
tompers & bunz

Our horrible cat Bunz, used to have a notsohorrible brother. Unfortunately Tompers passed away shortly after we moved to Chicago (2007). A week after his death Garrison was like, "Uhhhh, Allie? What happened to the ice cubes in the freezer?" I told him I had used them all and he turned white. Apparently he had thought it a nice gesture to save some of Tomper's hair and did so by freezing it into ice cubes but uh, never told me.

It took me a long time to get over the fact that I basically ingested my cat but now it makes me laugh so hard. Cat hair in ice cubes? Who does that? HAHAHA.

term "cat cubes" coined by paige baker
Related Posts with Thumbnails