PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Henry Houdini

This is the kind of stuff Henry likes to pull when I'm not paying attention to him. Seriously, strapped in super tight for the ride home and ten minutes later he's all like, "Oh haaaay mom! Look at this wacky way of carseat riding!" I pulled over to flip him back around and he was seriously laughing in my face like an evil child until he tried to turn back around and realized that he couldn't because his arm was caught under the buckle.

Today's Fortune:
Go ahead, buy that car seat mirror you've been eying at Target!

Stuck hella. Henry thinks, "Hmmm, maybe this isn't so awesome after all?"



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

12 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

hahaha! You should get him a big boy seat. Kingston hated his infant seat and would do that! Once we got the big boy seat we were good to go. What a cute boy he is.

Dori the Giant said...

Hahahaha! That's hilarious. I love Henry.
And you. :)

Chelsea said...

he is SOOOOOOO adorable even with his cute squishy mad facE!

christina said...

wow. that's ALL kinds of impressive!! :)

Anonymous said...

lol, aw, I agree he's still adorable when he cries. You two created a gorgeous little boy.

I'll have to pick up one of those mirrors before my little one shows up.

Jess Craig said...

HAHAHA OMG. how the hell did he do that?! that's quite amazing henry.

Moments and Impressions said...

thinking about how hard of a time I have getting Eva in the car seat without amputating anything. Henry is gifted and a whole lot of ornery!

[ker-AND-uh] said...

Oh man..Austin did that and we didn't realize until we were almost home. I totally won Mother of the Year for that one...

Anonymous said...

yes, time for the big boy car seat. zoe

Olivia said...

Wow, that is an impressive trick! Glad my little one never figured that out.

Bonnie @ This Young Mama said...

HAHA! I think Henry Houdini should be his permanent name :) I can't stop laughing, I love the first picture!

rachelinaustin said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails