PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

Vacation Photos Pt. 1

Still waiting for our lost luggage (serrrriously?) so I can't access many of my photos. Here are a few that luckily I had uploaded before my camera battery got stuck in Atlanta for who knows how long.

Delta airlines? You suck!

Getting ready to go to the zoo with Lindsay, Vanessa, and Mel

Visiting Garrison's grandpa at the marina

Henry meets his great grandpa Marr

Getting coffee with Neil and Larissa

Soaking up some serious grandparent sugar



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments:

Courtney said...

so sweet! we're taking Eden to my home in Canada next month for the first time... I can't wait for her to meet the fam! I'm glad you had a lovely time. :)

Heidi said...

Hooray! I love vacation pix. Can't wait to see the rest once Delta Airlines removes foot from a**!

Iris Flavia said...

Love the pic with great grandpa Marr! :-)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

You lost your luggage? Sucky.

Lil Muse Lily said...

i really think that now every airline sucks!
hope you get your luggage soon.

Veronica said...

fun!
sorry to hear they lost your luggage though.. :o(

Brittany said...

:) looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Do you get comped anything for your luggage being missing? I would complain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails