PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paper Mama's Photo Challenge: Water


I know I just posted this picture but I thought it was perfect for The Paper Mamas latest photo challenge: Water.

If you ever want to find us on a hot Georgia day check the pool. If were not there, try the bed!

The Paper Mama

we're also trying out "new friend friday" for the first time ever. i love all of the new blogs i have already found, and i just linked up. so fun! if you're visiting from the girl creative, welcome!

New Friend Fridays



7 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

So adorable!
I love the way you edit your photos!
:)

kriznizzel said...

I love this photo and the one you did one the chair! Too cute I'm going to try and find Harper some sunny's

Ashley Sisk said...

What a bright and happy shot - I love the sunglasses! I'm coming to you from The Paper Mama and now your newest follower!

Unknown said...

This is an adorable picture and I love all of the color!

Brittany said...

He's such a little hunk!

Future life guard?

I THINK SO!!!

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

Hi! Your son is such a cutie! I'm visiting (& following) from New Friend Friday. Have a great weekend!

jill said...

this one better win! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails