PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thank You


I don't really know the proper way to write a post like this so forgive me if my words fall short. The last week has been incredibly hard, but through the fog we are able to see some light because of our friends and family who are so caring and supportive. I am thankful everyday for the love that surrounds us. I love this blog community where women support each other and take the time to tell others that they are not alone and that they will be ok. I'm incredibly thankful for each comment, message, and kind thought we've had sent our way during this time. The love is overwhelming and has carried us through the past few days. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Related Posts with Thumbnails