PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tacoma Polar Bear Jump

marrs

jump

jumpin

Lindsay

mikeandl

alliegari

All photos by the amazing Kelsey!

While we were visiting Garrison's family, we got to see his sister and dad participate in the Polar Bear Jump. Henry was really confused watching so many people ring in the new year by jumping into the icy water. His eyes were HUGE and he kept saying, "Nnnn people nnnn jump water!?" Sometimes I wish I could read his mind, I bet there's some hilarious stuff going on up there.

This year, for the first time ever, I could kind of picture myself doing this. I think it's because sometimes I just feel so bored with how routine things get, especially once we're back in our own little city. Doing something so uncomfortable just seems like a good way to mix things up. Don't quote me on this though, it's still just the tiniest glimpse of a thought and next year I'll probably be standing again with a huge cup of coffee, shivering, and thinking that everyone has way more guts than I do. Actually okay, quote me on that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails