PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Growing Up.

IMG_3755 IMG_3752

"Pum on, mama! Pay outside!" A phrase we're hearing a lot these days. Henry's language is exploding and I'm watching him quickly morph from my baby to my little boy. Last week we literally collected every stick in the front yard and carried them in his little green bucket all the way up stairs where he'd yell, "Dump sticks!" He was so proud of his collection, I could tell by the way he carefully arranged them after the dump. Most of the time daily events happen so quickly but occasionally it's like time slows down and for a few seconds I'm quiet, kneeling in the leaves in awe, watching him be a big kid. <3

IMG_3791
Related Posts with Thumbnails