PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sitting Down For SO BIG!



Hen is SO BIG!ing like crazy over here. He's really into this one and sometimes throws his hands up in the air randomly, smiling and looking at everyone like, "Say something!!!!" He probably thinks it's our new trick. I'm asking him to say, "I love you" so much because I swear guys, yesterday we were on a run and he kept looking back at me and saying, "Yi Yi Yuuu" in the say tone we use and then motioning for a kiss.

Ignore my annoying voice but I'm not apologizing for his wind pants.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


12 comments:

jill said...

that is way too adorable! i love how excited he gets when you react! corbin does that same thing where you'll say something to him and he repeats it in the same tone and you're like HOLY CRAP did he just say i love you!?!?!
and i just read you get to come home for the holidays! that is SO EXCITING! coffee anytime anywhere lady! im there!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh that just melts my heart! That little boy is so adorable!!

rachel said...

Oh WOW. THat is ADORABLE!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Sooo BIG!! I love him He's so cute and is getting SOO BIG. Oh and I love that painting he was looking at? Did you paint that??

alliehallmarr said...

thanks guys! jill: sometimes i wonder if it's more me wannnting him to be saying something or him actually saying it. but this "i love you" seemed pretty legit. i am eating it up! shawntae: thanks! garrison painted that when we were in college. it's a man eating a chicken wing and it's awesome except it's painted on a super heavy and big table top and henry is really into trying to knock it over. not good! we really have to get on top of the whole "baby proofing" thing, gahhhh!

Erin Alaska said...

meant to tell you the other day, we always have done 'So Big' with our boys too. It really is the cutest thing every. Made me giddy to watch another kiddo do it.
xo

Jess Craig said...

oh my god allie! my heart melted! you have one smart boy.

Paige Baker said...

ALLIE. You totally made me cry. this is the sweetest thing ever. I can't believe how big he is..."SO BIG" even! ha! Before you know it, you'll be marrying him off to me. You still game for that? hahah Love you all.
xoxox

Melissa said...

he is so cute! love the "so big" :)

Jessica said...

He is too cute! I can't believe how much he looks like my little boy. Henry is a few months older than my little Landon though.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable. I think he's totally rockin those wind pants :)

Sarah said...

Totally cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails