PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Our friend Homer has come to stay the weekend with us! He rode the train home from DC with G and will be staying with us until Monday morning. It is so much fun to have an old friend around and I'm finding that babies are even more fun when you have people to show them off to!

The family that I work for gave us their old Baby Bjorn yesterday and HOLY CRAP! this thing is awesome! I can make sandwiches using both hands now! I can wipe a nose (or butt) and hold a paci in place at the same time! I can pee with only a small amount of awkward positioning!

Plus, I find my husband looks so hot wearing it around! There's just something super sexy about a man wearing a baby.



Henry is so happy to have his dad back and they've been spending a lot of time catching up. I catch G just staring into Henry's crib in the evening. "He's such a cute baby, I love him so much," he tells me.

Even though Homer is here and dad is back, this is still Henry's favorite face to make between the hours of 7 and 8 pm. Bath time is fun, but getting out is a bit of a bummer.


Please don't forget to vote for us!!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

Rose said...

I don't know what I would have done without a baby carrier! We tried a few different ones and used the ERGO the most. I still use it on walks (on my back) with our 1-year-old. For our next baby (someday) I want to try the Moby wrap.

Andrea said...

There is nothing cuter than a baby and his dad. yay for the bjorn!

alliehallmarr said...

Rose, I have never heard of the ERGO! I'll have to look into that : )I love our Moby wrap...it's so snugly and safe feeling to Henry. I actually just made ours. six yards of stretchy fabric is all you need!

Andrea, YES and YES!

Related Posts with Thumbnails