PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh my, how quickly I forgot about those lovely germs covering the children I work with. I told myself I wasn't going to get sick. Not this time. We have too much to do! But alas, I have been defeated (BIG sad face with a runny red nose).

One minute I'm tearing around the house cleaning everything, starting the crafts I've been putting off for months, and pulling out the ingredients for a batch of molasses cookies and the next I'm sprawled out on the bed in pain, crying into a mountain of crumpled up tissue. Nice trick, body. Thanks!

I hope it rains all day tomorrow...because I'm staying in bed.

image from here.

By the way, a huge thank you for all of your votes! Please keep voting for us, we've already met tons of pretty awesome bloggers because of you :)

Click this:


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Related Posts with Thumbnails