PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hot Wings?

So lately I've been having this weird thing for hot wings. Not that I'm actually eating them- if I indulged myself every time the idea of hot wings has popped in my head lately I would be (a) poor and (b) really, really fat and greasy. It's ridiculous, I've spent time Googling, "Hot wings, Savannah GA" and even poured through recipes hoping to find something reasonably priced and satisfying. What I don't understand is how restaurants can charge $8.00 for crappy, deep fried chicken smothered in vinegar and peppers. But then again, I guess that's how most restaurant menu items are.

I think tomorrow I might just have to suck it up and get some hot wings. Then maybe this awful craving will pass....

Related Posts with Thumbnails