PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We're Back!

"Lottsa tickers for YOU mama!"

We're back from our short trip to Washington. It was so good to be around family. I say that every time we get back but this trip I was really, really feeling it. It was so hard to leave everyone, even though the little life we've built here is Savannah is (for the most part) pleasant. I just miss having people to share all of Henry's moments with and people to talk to. It sucks that our family sees Henry grow in intervals of six months, I wish they could be there for every week of his life. Tonight, Henry told me that when he wakes up, he gets to see his grandparents and his aunts and uncles. Stop rubbing it in already, kid! 

I have some pretty awesome pictures to post from our trip, but until I find my camera cord (Sony cameras are the worst) here's a picture of Henry and his latest obsession- tagging. The other night Garrison and I were sitting on the couch and noticed that he had put a sticker on every piece of furniture, every glass, every book, the TV, and every toy. There were even stickers on the floor and the rug. It's an art, really.



Related Posts with Thumbnails