PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day #3!

IMG_4872

IMG_4878

IMG_4883

IMG_4885

IMG_4886 
Getting me "all bubbly in da baff"

  IMG_4887

IMG_4890

IMG_4892

IMG_4905

IMG_4908

IMG_4909

IMG_4911

IMG_4919 Henry on the TV! 

 Wow, was this really my third mother's day? Crazy! My boys gave me such a great day this year! Sunday morning, I actually got to sleep in. This totally would have been enough on its own but when I woke up, Garrison had dressed Henry (and himself) in a suit. We went out for brunch at this restaurant down the street and then walked around downtown. Honestly, Henry was being horrible the entire time (don't let the suit fool you!). Toddlers really don't get the whole "give mom a break, it's her day" thing. But tantrums and "NOOOOO!"s aside, it was a really fun day. 

Also, I haven't been blogging as much lately because of a family accident. I don't know, I just didn't feel like posting a ton of photos while Garrison's family is going through a really hard time. We're leaving for Washington tomorrow morning to be with them. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails