PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

At the Beach with Aunt Ninnie!

IMG_4451

IMG_4453
Hey mom. These glasses fit me when I was 9 MONTHS OLD. Buy me some new ones already!

IMG_4462

IMG_4460

IMG_4459

IMG_4483

IMG_4463

IMG_4470

IMG_4486

IMG_4472

IMG_4479

IMG_4468

I haven't blogged in so long! We've been hanging out with Garrison's sister since Wednesday and honestly, I just haven't felt like wasting a bunch of precious time editing photos and writing about what we've been up to. Having family and friends around is a rare thing and I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could.

This weekend we all went to the beach. I think it's nuts that we can comfortably walk in the ocean in April, but I love it and Henry did too. He basically went crazy, throwing sand and sprinting towards the ocean with that over-exaggerated toe pickup jig that kids do when they can't control themselves. I'm realizing that this summer is going to be more keeping him out of the water than leisurely getting sun in a lawn chair with a huge bag of chips. Two year olds take no prisoners.
Related Posts with Thumbnails