PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogger Meetup: Washington!!

meetup6

meetup5

meetup4

meetup3

meetup2

meetup1

Whoa. So I can't believe I forgot to post pictures of our Washington blogger get together! Henry and I were home for a week in August and luckyus got to meet up with some of my favorite blog moms and their awesome kids: Jill, Rachel & Grace, and Heidi. We packed into the tiniest coffee place and after the kids destroyed everything we let them run around the park. We had a really good time, it just sucks that I met all of them after we moved clear across the freaking country!

* Minutes after I took that picture of H in the water, he was running around with wet and heavy pants and he tripped. Right as he tripped his pants fell down to his knees. Hilarious.
Related Posts with Thumbnails