PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

On Advertising


Opening up this blog for your advertisements? Something I was pretty stoked about the first time an Etsy shop owner contacted me but now I'm having second thoughts. I love the idea of sharing awesome handmades and fun blogs with my readers but I'm not sure selling them an ad space is the way I want to go about that. I feel like it might make this blog a little less charming so I'm stepping back.

How about this. Interested in being a monthly sponsor? Let's work out a giveaway or a product review trade for trade and I'll post your button on my blog for a month. Just click the ad button above for more info!

Oh, and while we're talking advertising, I do have three new sponsor's buttons posted on the right. Go check them out!

* blog friends: if you are currently advertising for some bucks, please don't think i'm calling you out. i think it's so great that you are, it's just not something i feel is for me (right now, anyway).

2 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I totally know where you're coming from. I thought about opening up my blog for advertising 5 months ago. But... decided I wasn't ready and that wasn't the direction I wanted to go just yet! Just recently decided I would open it up - for a limited number of spots. But I'm being picky about it. It's your blog, and you need to do what is right for you! :)

Summer said...

well thats pretty cool. I will check these 3 lil sponsors out since you mentioned it. =) Have a great week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails