PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Great Exchange.



This year twelve of the cutest babies in internet land got together for their first gift exchange. We had so much fun picking out a fun gift for Josselyn and in return, receiving a pretty awesome package from Mister Logan. This was only the second present Henry's ever opened (ever! poor kid, right?!) and I think he's already getting the hang of it, ripping the wrapping with his teeth and tearing at the tape. He'll be a pro by Christmas.





Logan sent Henry this cuddly big-eyed panda bear and a hand painted glass frog (logan's mom's got talent!) for his nursery. He loved them both so much, he was crawling around with the panda and kept sneaking up to his new frog and patting it's back (it makes a cool sound!) I snapped a few pictures of the frog this morning but my camera died and now I can't upload them. I think you can see it pretty good in the video below.



(And thanks Logan's mom!) You guys are the best! Henry totally waves and blows a kiss to his new buddy at the end of this video. Logan, this is like a huge deal because he rarely even does that for us.





And of course, Funz the cat had to try out the box too!


To see what everyone else got, check out the adorable babies below!




13 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

cute cute cute!!! i loved doing this with all of the babes... i'm having so much fun reading all of the posts. but, i don't see a video??

alliehallmarr said...

Me too!! Thanks for letting me know about the video, I think I've fixed it?

melissa rohr said...

oh, man that video was cute overload! he is such a little boy now :)

what a cool gift from logan!

Victoria said...

haha so cute! what a funny little man you have!

p.s. my cat goes into EVERY box EVER. Even if only her head can fit, she has to try. What is up with that? Seriously? So funny.

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

That video was soo cute.

He loved that tape.

I loved your present that frog is awesome!!

jill said...

i say this EVERY SINGLE POST but i just love your family! henry is getting so big! and what fun presents!!!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

He's so sweet! Everything in the mouth!

Amy Nielson said...

oh SUPER cute. i love his little sweater too. so fun :)

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Merry christmas- this was so much fun.

sara said...

BUD-WEIS-ER. OMG. that had me laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

Hey just found your blog today and LOVE it. Not going to lie, spent uh a large chunk of my post- got my tot to bed time reading it. So I figured I could at least introduce myself! I'm Megan :)

http://searchingforhome.tumblr.com/

Iris Flavia said...

Too cute :-)
Just be careful the Frog doesn´t turn into a Princess one day ;-)

Jessica said...

I can't get over how much he looks my little boy. I love that sweater and the way he waves bye bye is so cute. Landon thinks everything has to go to his mouth too, haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails