PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You Get a Line and I'll Get a Pole...

Garrison bought Henry a miniature-sized fishing pole and we all headed to a nearby river. Henry had been talking a lot about fishing and how you have to use your pole to catch sharks from the water. Garrison thought it would be a good idea to show him what "fishing" is really like. We didn't catch any sharks or fish (shhhh, there was no bait on his hook!) but he had a blast anyway.

Fishing is something really special to me. I have the best memories of hanging out with my dad, eating red licorice and drinking soda while we watched our lines dance in the water as the sun set. We would come back smelling like fish bait and bug spray but it totally didn't matter because we had been having so much fun. I'm so happy that we can start these simple traditions with our Henry. I hope he looks back on it some day and has memories that are just as special as mine.

Play this song while you look at the pictures! Do it! It rules. 













Related Posts with Thumbnails