PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DMV & These Kittens Were Free!

cats1

Today Henry and I spent THREE FREAKING HOURS at the DMV. I'm pms-ing like whoa and Henry has been all out of sorts since the move so we were really fun. Kidding! A lady even switched seats because H kept screaming and throwing his books at her. Even after three hours I still wasn't able to get what I needed and we get to go back on Friday. Lucky us, lucky them!

We were super close to the Humane Society so we left and went straight to the cute. Nothing will cheer you up better than armfuls of kittens and puppy licks. And now? I want a little kitten for Henry. He neeeeeeds a little kitten!

cats2
"omg ::choke:: somebody adopppppttt meeeee!"

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
vote?
Related Posts with Thumbnails